If someone tells you that heart attack can be stopped in 1 minute would you believe them? Yes this is true. With the help of cayenne pepper you can stop the heart attack within 60 seconds. So go to the market and get you some, just in case.
If a person is having a heart attack and is still conscious they should be given a glass of mixture from water and cayenne pepper. Cayenne pepper will stop the heart attack and will increase the heart rate and by carrying blood to all body parts and thus, it will improve the circulation of the blood. It can also stop the bleeding and can help the heart to recover quickly.
The recipe for the tincture below is one of the best natural remedies for heart attack. Let’s take a look:
- Cayenne pepper powder
- Several fresh cayenne peppers
- 50% of alcohol
- One glass bottle from 1 liter
Preparation: First, put on the gloves and then fill one quarter of the glass with cayenne pepper powder and pour enough alcohol to cover the powder. Next, blend several fresh cayenne peppers and mix in enough alcohol so that it gets a sauce-like texture and add this mixture to the bottle. Then, fill the bottle with alcohol to the top and close it. Leave the mixture for 29 days and don’t forget to shake it daily. After the 29 days, strain the mixture with gauze and transfer the content into a dark bottle. For a stronger tincture, strain it after 3 months. The bottle should be stored in a dark and dry area.
The recommended dosage is 5 to 10 drops for a conscious patient and then another 5 to 10 drops after 5 minutes. Do this until the condition of the patient betters. If the patient’s unconscious, put 1 to 3 drops under his tongue and start doing CPR. Do this every 5 minutes until the condition of the patient betters.
The benefits of cayenne pepper
- It possesses potent antifungal characteristics that prevent Phomopsis and Colletotrichum
- It encourages the production of gastric juices and reduces gases
- It has anti-cancer properties, especially for smokers and people who suffer from lung cancer
- It alleviates stomach problems, migraines, flu symptoms, obesity, allergies, arthritis, toothache, and redness
- It has 26 different nutrients like zinc, selenium, magnesium, vitamins A and C, and calcium
Via : healthtipsportal.com