Aloe vera has many properties and every day add to the list others you surely did not know. Until a few years ago, this plant was almost unknown, but today many grow it in their homes and use it as a remedy to relieve many ailments.
Almost all the benefits of aloe vera are concentrated in the gel that is in the interior of its leaves. This plant can be grown in pots and does not require more care, as it is very resistant and only needs a lot of sun, a temperature between 18 and 25ºC and a good drainage for water at the base.
At the moment of cutting the planks to be used, we will choose the ones that are located outside and we will make the cut in the base and not in the middle, since it is preferable to cut the whole piece and save the part that we will not use in that Time in the refrigerator.
Here are 18 benefits of aloe vera that have a direct impact on your health.
– Heals wounds.
– Prevents hair loss and serves as a conditioner.
– Can be used as a shaving gel.
– Desinflama sunburns.
– Relieves skin rashes.
– Relieves insect bites.
– Softens wrinkles.
– Reduces acne.
– Moisturizes the skin.
– Strengthens the immune system.
– Balances blood sugar levels.
– Relieves digestive disorders and helps with constipation, inflammation, colitis and irritable colon.
– It improves the functioning of the urinary tract.
– Improves the production of white blood cells and healthy cells in patients with cancer.
– Relieves heartburn and improves digestion.
– Strengthens the heart system and purifies blood.
– Reduces inflammation of arthritis.
– Promotes good health of the gums.
Add aloe vera to your diet frequently to enjoy all these benefits.