Clinical studies have shown that susceptibility to stretch marks has a lot to do with genetics. If your mother suffered from stretch marks during her pregnancy, chances are you will to get them. The good news, however, is that these marks will fade away by themselves. In some cases they won’t go away without your intervention. Clinical studies have shown that it’s possible to prevent stretch marks from occurring and to decrease their appearance once they form. In this article, we will give you ten ways to remove stretch marks naturally.
1. Essential Oils To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks
- Essential oil is singled out as one of the most effective remedies for stretch marks. It helps in improving blood circulation in your body and ensures your skin receives energy and oxygen which plays a crucially important role in keeping your skin healthy and getting rid of the stretch marks. Massage it onto the affected parts a few times a day. Other natural procedures such as scrubbing and exfoliation are also effective in making the marks less noticeable.
2. Loofah To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks
- Loofah is a specially designed sponge on the skin and is made from gourds. This sponge is abrasive and works by eradicating dead skin and other types of harmful debris from the surface of your skin. Use loofah in the shower every day by massaging the affected areas of your skin. If you take these on a daily basis, you should experience change within a few months. One would not guess that taking a shower is an important part of the process but it certainly is.
3. Aloe Vera Gel To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks
- Stretch marks appear when the skin lost its elasticity. Aloe Vera plant, with its mysterious ability to cure the tears in the layers of skin is therefore a perfect answer to help the skin regain its natural elasticity. To apply Aloe Vera, cut one leaf from the plant, rind out the skin and squeeze the gel. Apply it over the affected area on a daily basis and the stretch marks will gradually fade. Alternatively, you can mix Aloe Vera gel with vitamin-E oil and massage.
4. Egg whites To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks
- If you think eggs are only for bodybuilders, well not any longer. Eggs are high in protein and according to clinical studies protein are excellent in dealing with stubborn stretch marks. To do this, remove the white part from the egg, slightly batter the egg white using a fork and apply a substantial amount of egg white onto affected areas of your skin. Leave it dry and rinse it with water. Then, moisturize the area with olive oil. Do this at least thrice a day.
White streaks are a shape of scarring on the skin. These dermis layer of the skin is shaped and usually these show on the breasts, abdomen, arms and particularly the glutes. Stretch marks are caused by the break of the skin, since the layers of the skin have collagen plus this when it becomes additional tense and beyond its elasticity, it typically tears. See this remedy below…
Source : http://stylehuntworld.blogspot.com